YOU'RE INVITED TO JOIN US
We would love to have you visit with us as we worship with heartfelt singing and motivating teaching from God’s word. You would be our honored guest and we hope to see you soon! We are currently taking the following precautions in our worship service and Bible Classes to help reduce the spread of COVID-19, while also providing every opportunity for our brothers and sisters in Christ and people in the community to be spiritually uplifted and encouraged.
For those who are shut-in, ill, and/or quarantining, we will continue to stream our worship services on our Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Safe In-Person Worship
We have reserved seating areas for those who wish to social distance and mask. We also use pre-packaged communion cups and have hand sanitizer available.
Parking spaces are reserved for those who wish to remain in their vehicles. Simply tune in to FM 91.1 and communion will be brought out to you prior to worship.
Beginning on Sunday, August 8th, 2021 at 9:30am, we will resume our Bible classes for all ages with worship services following at 10:30 am.
We will still be taking appropriate precautions to maintain the health and safety of our members and have several options available for those who wish to join us. We pray that these modifications and available options for spiritual nourishment will both meet the spiritual needs and convictions of our members, while also protecting our physical health in the midst of COVID-19.
Modified In-Person Worship
Join us for in-person worship every Sunday at 10:30am. Our worship service will have a few modifications to meet health and safety guidelines.
- – The order of service will be slightly abbreviated in order to limit our time inside the building and reduce exposure
- – We will continue to use the pre-packaged communion cups for the Lord’s Supper.
- – As of May 2, 2021, the two outside sections will be reserved for those who desire to social distance and wear masks. Every other pew on the outside sections will be roped off to maintain social distancing between families. The center two sections will be unrestricted and unreserved seating. If you would like a pew in the reserved seating area, please call or text DJ at (346) 233-3309.
- – Please remember to be respectful of others’ personal decisions regarding masking and social distancing.
- – Hand sanitizer will be available at entry and exits
- – Men having roles in the service will wear masks/gloves when distributing communion and other necessary materials.
- – Seats and surfaces will be disinfected between each service
FM Transmitter Option:
Parking spaces are reserved for those who wish to worship from their vehicles.
- – Park in one of the reserved parking spaces.
- – Tune in to FM station 91.1 when you arrive.
- – Pre-packaged communion cups for the Lord’s Supper will be provided upon your arrival prior to services along with a bulletin, and copies of the songs we will be singing.
- – Please arrive early, before worship begins. The men will be unable to provide communion and other materials once the service has started.
- – Men distributing communion and handouts to vehicles will be wearing masks/gloves
Live Streaming Services:
Sundays at 9:30 am and Wednesdays at 7:00 pm, we come together for in-person adult and children’s Bible classes.
- – Classrooms are supplied with hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes.
- – Tables, chairs, and others surfaces are disinfected between classes.
- – Masks are optional.
Those who are sick or are experiencing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are still encouraged to stay home and tune into our live service. Those who feel that their immune system is in a compromised state and may be at risk, please do what you feel is best.
If you’ve been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we respectfully ask that you stay home and self-quarantine as directed by CDC guidelines and local orders.
Bible Classes for all ages begin prior to worship at 9:30 am
Sunday morning worship begins at 10:30am
Sunday evening worship begins at 5:00pm
Masks are not required for worship, though many of our members choose to wear one.
For those who wish to wear masks and social distance, we do have reserved seating areas to ensure that you’re comfortable during worship.
Yes! While social distancing is not strictly enforced, we do try to accommodate members who wish to social distance.
We have reserved seating areas for those who wish to social distance and mask, as well as marked tape lines on the floor as a reminder.
If you’re still uncomfortable, you may consider taking advantage of our FM transmitter option. Simply park in one of the designated parking spaces and tune in to FM 91.1.
We will continue to use the pre-packaged communion cups for the Lord’s Supper. The men who have roles in the service will wear masks/gloves when distributing communion.