JOIN US FOR WORSHIP
Sundays at 10AM
For those who are shut-in, ill, and/or quarantining, we will continue to stream our worship services on our Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Safe In-Person Worship
We have reserved seating areas for those who wish to social distance and mask. We also use pre-packaged communion cups and have hand sanitizer available.
Parking spaces are reserved for those who wish to remain in their vehicles. Simply tune in to FM 91.1 and communion will be brought out to you prior to worship.
Beginning on Sunday, May 2, 2021 at 10:00am, we will begin our one combined assembly worship service.
We will still be taking appropriate precautions to maintain the health and safety of our members and have several options available for those who wish to join us. We pray that these modifications and available options for spiritual nourishment will both meet the spiritual needs and convictions of our members, while also protecting our physical health in the midst of COVID-19.
Modified In-Person Worship
Join us for in-person worship every Sunday at 10:00am. Our worship service will have a few modifications to meet health and safety guidelines.
- – The order of service will be slightly abbreviated in order to limit our time inside the building and reduce exposure
- – We will continue to use the pre-packaged communion cups for the Lord’s Supper.
- – As of May 2, 2021, the two outside sections will be reserved for those who desire to social distance and wear masks. Every other pew on the outside sections will be roped off to maintain social distancing between families. The center two sections will be unrestricted and unreserved seating. If you would like a pew in the reserved seating area, please call or text DJ at (346) 233-3309.
- – Please remember to be respectful of others’ personal decisions regarding masking and social distancing.
- – Hand sanitizer will be available at entry and exits
- – Men having roles in the service will wear masks/gloves when distributing communion and other necessary materials.
- – Seats and surfaces will be disinfected between each service
FM Transmitter Option:
Parking spaces are reserved for those who wish to worship from their vehicles.
- – Park in one of the reserved parking spaces.
- – Tune in to FM station 91.1 when you arrive.
- – Pre-packaged communion cups for the Lord’s Supper will be provided upon your arrival prior to services along with a bulletin, and copies of the songs we will be singing.
- – Please arrive early, before worship begins. The men will be unable to provide communion and other materials once the service has started.
- – Men distributing communion and handouts to vehicles will be wearing masks/gloves
Live Streaming Services:
Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm, we come together for in-person adult and children’s Bible classes.
At this time, we are not gathering for Bible classes on Sundays, though we look forward to starting that again in the near future.
Zoom Children’s Bible Class – Sundays at 4:30pm
Each week, our teachers we will be hosting a live 20-30 minute Virtual Children’s Bible Class via Zoom on Sundays at 4:30pm. This Zoom Bible Class will be for toddlers through elementary! If you and your little ones would like to join us, please contact me via text at (346) 233-3308 or email at email@example.com so that we can send you the details.
A craft bag that goes along with each week’s lesson will be available for all the kiddos who plan on joining us. You can pick them up at in-person worship services each Sunday. They’ll be on the table near the exit next to the children’s bulletins.
Those who are sick or are experiencing signs and symptoms of COVID-19 are still encouraged to stay home and tune into our live service. Those who feel that their immune system is in a compromised state and may be at risk, please do what you feel is best.
If you’ve been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we respectfully ask that you stay home and self-quarantine as directed by CDC guidelines and local orders.
Sunday worship begins at 10:00am (CST).
Masks are not required for worship, though many of our members choose to wear one.
For those who wish to wear masks and social distance, we do have reserved seating areas to ensure that you’re comfortable during worship.
Yes! While social distancing is not strictly enforced, we do try to accommodate members who wish to social distance.
We have reserved seating areas for those who wish to social distance and mask, as well as marked tape lines on the floor as a reminder.
If you’re still uncomfortable, you may consider taking advantage of our FM transmitter option. Simply park in one of the designated parking spaces and tune in to FM 91.1.
We will continue to use the pre-packaged communion cups for the Lord’s Supper. The men who have roles in the service will wear masks/gloves when distributing communion.